QUALITY, SUSTAINABILITY AND SAFETY
cpm has a triple management system for the areas of Quality, Environment and Security. BUREAU VERITAS identity certifies in an external support this triple system and guarantees at all times the development of cpm projects under the highest standards of quality, sustainability and safety.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
cpm is a signatory of the 10 Principles of the Global Compact on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption as a commitment to its socially responsible ethical management. In this sense, it is implementing various lines of action aimed at achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). Some examples are:
COMMITMENT TO THE GENERATION RESPONSIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Employing of personnel with disabilities and at risk of social exclusion, both on construction site and in the office.
- Collaboration agreements with universities, administrations and institutions to train young people without work experience.
COMMITMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY
- cpm increases its social contribution year after year as its turnover increases, both in the third and in the fourth world.
- Purchases of goods and services to special employment centers, social foundations and other non-profit entities.
COMMITMENT TO COLLABORATORS
- Periodic events for internal awareness days to promote healthy principles and values.
- Reconciliation Program Personal, Family and Work Life.
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Local waste facilities in the company’s central offices for employees and neighbours.
- Application of sustainable criteria to construction.
COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
- Personalized Customer Service Line 900 150 238
- Inclusion of the different Stakeholders of the company in their responsible activities.
COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
- Accident rate 0.0%
- Adaptation of healthy company criteria to our business model.